We are Seth & Keri, a married couple enjoying the blessings and adventures of life! Faith, farming, family and friends are all a part of who we are and what we do. We are excited about carrying on the rich Christian and agricultural heritage that has been passed down to us from many generations. Home for us is in a rural little corner of Northwest Ohio where we work in the fields growing hay, soybeans, corn, wheat and puppies! Though the puppies are not grown out the in fields...just in case anyone wondered :)
I (Keri) grew up raising Labrador Retrievers, Golden Retrievers, and later Doodles as well, with my parents who had started raising puppies when I was about 5 years old. My mom especially has helped me gain a lot of experience and knowledge, and has taught me many keys to growing happy, healthy puppies.
At Farmland Kennels it is our desire to provide families with quality, healthy, and loving pets who will grow to be your loyal friends.
Fun facts about us:
- We have been "Farmland Kennels" since 2016.
- Seth had no clue how many weird things there were to know about dogs, until he married a dog breeder :)
- Keri's first puppy of her own was a chocolate lab named Esther that she bottle fed and raised from birth at 9 years old.
- Whenever we aren't busy with puppies we enjoy traveling, both in the US and abroad.
- Keri wrote a novel while in high school that was later published.
- Without Seth's incredible support, my dream job of raising puppies would not have been a reality.
- We are currently waiting and hoping to adopt our first child!
Feel free to share our journey with others.
Thanks for taking the time to get to know us! We look forward to helping you add a furry friend to your family.
Seth & Keri